As mentioned above to-day’s company “Metronom-P.S.” Ltd is an assignee of “Metronom-P.S.” Co created in 1991. During its 20-year existence the company has implemented a number of significant projects as follows:
- Carrying through a pre-privatization assessment of environmental impact for the Bulgarian Telecommunication Share Holding Company
- Eleboration and Implementation of a Computer system for objective control of MIG-29 aircrafts’ flights, adopted by the Headquarters of the Air force of the Republic of Bulgaria
- A Feasibility study for the gasification of the town of Samokov and the winter resort of Borovets; a Feasibility study for the gasification of the town of Velingrad.
- Eleboration of a Feasibility study and an operational design for the gasification of “Golo Bardo” quarter of the City of Gabrovo
- Executing of a Marketing research of on mineral waters in Bulgaria and on options for their sale in bottled shape in the international markets
- Eleborations and implementation of Gas alarm systems for Methan and Propane-Buthane
- Eleboration and implementation in production of the first in Bulgaria device for measuring the density of electromagnetic power in 0,3-18 GHz frequency range
- Carrying through a Feasibility study and development a Business plan for the creation of the underground Mirovo Gas storage
- Development and implementation of a Methodology for designing of Photovoltaic Electric Power Stations
- Eleboration of a technology for Polymer proton membranes production and for Hydrogen fuel cells electronic management.